Aloha People!

Edwin Schlossberg said - "The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think". My aim here is to do exactly that: create a corner in the online world that forces one to re-think and question ideas that are treated as a given.

To provide me feedback on a particular posting or just to contact me, write a comment!

Status Quo

Its been a while..Its really been a while since I devoted any time to my poor dear old blog or read up some of the blogs I liked to read...

Anyways, moving has kept me busy I guess....Isn't it a pain to move ? All the hassles: the house, the car, the roommate, the furniture, the utilities, the bank, what not ? And to fathom that someone would actually move 4 times in a year willfully is xtremely difficult to digest isn't it ?? Well, you know what, I really know a person who has done this....And no he is not crazy!

The newly self proclaimed thorough professional (thats me) has found it very difficult to make it in time at 8:30 to the office and has been sweetly reminded more than twice by the ahem.. cool boss that I better come before 9... Worklife has been pretty easy to adjust to what with a nice team and easy to get along people..So far so good! The social life will need to be created from scratch what with no Stan grads (at least not that I know of) coming to sunny San Diego :)

Hopefully I will find more time in the next few days to tend to my now untended blog!

No comments: