Aloha People!

Edwin Schlossberg said - "The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think". My aim here is to do exactly that: create a corner in the online world that forces one to re-think and question ideas that are treated as a given.

To provide me feedback on a particular posting or just to contact me, write a comment!

Food for thought or Thought for food?

Last night I spent hours reading my blog (for the lack of maintaining a personal journal) right from the beginning. It felt nice, berry nice (in the words of Borat) to read and remember all that I have been through in the last few years. Some posts were just plain boring, some were inspiring and yet the most fun ones were those that were personal memoirs and reminded me of how I had grown from a brash yuppie student to a grounded adult cum responsible professional.

As I spend my vacation with the family in cold-snowy Quebec, my best pastimes are sipping hot tea or coffee and devouring spicy and sizzling food.

On the same note, I have been a passionate connoisseur of coffees the last few months visiting new coffee houses, getting brewing lessons and volunteering as a barista to make the 4 o'clock cappuccino at work.

Barefoot Coffee Roasters

Coffee Society

My love for coffee was developed at a tender age of 11 and continues to grow....But I hope that the funny coffee bell curve will never apply to the coffee lover in me :)
Exclusively for Bell Curve & Coffee Lovers


Year 2007 is around the corner and as we all think about New Year resolutions, I find myself procrastinating about healthy food and exercise habits.

The Mercury News article "CHANGING FOOD HABITS: Kitchen resolutions" definitely has some interesting ideas to offer. I already followed one of the ideas by learning a favorite family recipe from my Mom today. I also looked at cool food making videos on How to make easy recipes on About.com

Herz saying Cheers to 2007! Hoping for less junk and more healthy food; more marathons and less lazy weekends; more happiness and less sorrow and finally more peace and less stress.

No comments: