Aloha People!

Edwin Schlossberg said - "The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think". My aim here is to do exactly that: create a corner in the online world that forces one to re-think and question ideas that are treated as a given.

To provide me feedback on a particular posting or just to contact me, write a comment!

Oh My God....Bollywood Maniacs Bury Me :)

I don't know whether I should be happy about this or sad or just outright mad!

I have this quaint silly blog that I write for fun..Its a funky old blog that no one reads! And I like it that way :) http://cynicalthinker.blogspot.com/

Well I just had 600 visitors because some idiot or a computerized crawler posted my silliest and most random rantings on a popular Hindi music site!
http://www.indiafm.com/features/2007/01/15/2091/index.html
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Outcome:
See View My Stats under My Links on the right menu bar...

I hope no more craziness comes out of this topic..I m off to work meetings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, It's nice to know that there are positive thinkers out there.

I wish the "Bollywood" Industry would make a real effort and release some GOOD movies.

I am not a movie buff, but hate to watch bollywood movies which are a close resemblence.

Keep that new year's resolution...

Bye and keep thinking.....