Aloha People!

Edwin Schlossberg said - "The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think". My aim here is to do exactly that: create a corner in the online world that forces one to re-think and question ideas that are treated as a given.

To provide me feedback on a particular posting or just to contact me, write a comment!

Get A Life III :: What Life ?

Life has been lost for the past few days in the mundane activities at work.....There has been no time to do nothing not even to sleep well for me to even venture into blogging....Few quickies though:

Thanksgiving shopping was eventful and I bought a bunch of things!
Visited Catalina Island on Saturday, beautiful and not touristy!
Mon-Wednesday has been 12 hour work days and a numb brain and body at the end of the day!
Freakishly enough its freezing these days...
The change of roommies thing will work out fine I think!

More fun writing will be over the weekend.....

And yohoo BLOG is the most popular word this year
'Blog' Is Number One Word Of 2004!

Enjoy the WWW and keep blogging!

1 comment:

Deepak Jeswal said...

Hello, to phir shopping ho gayi,? Will wait for your detailed post of the weekend...though will be able to read it much later as I am travelling this weekend.