Aloha People!

Edwin Schlossberg said - "The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think". My aim here is to do exactly that: create a corner in the online world that forces one to re-think and question ideas that are treated as a given.

To provide me feedback on a particular posting or just to contact me, write a comment!

Back Track & Up to speed

Ya well, I am real busy this week hence, we see no new posts coming up. Meanwhile, I already have 4 posts in the draft stage so the pile is building up. I need to catch up sometime soon or else I will lose out on my thoughts, those that I wanted to pin down on this blog for the sake of future procrastination.

I spent quite sometime this weekend shopping and I was feeling giddy and in typical Janice (of Friends fame) style "Oh My Gawd!" was on the tip of my lips all through...U know when u get that feeling roaming through tons of shops and not finding anything useful or finding the same thing everywhere....

Oh God when will we start purchasing everything online, when will we have virtual changing rooms to try on clothes on websites...Anyways, as tiring as it was, there were some fun elements..It felt good, real nice to spend time thinking about what should I buy for each family member and then wasting time in searching for that exact color, style and size that they would like!! Oh BTW did I tell ya'll I am doing all this shopping for my folks in India and its at least somewhat of a compensation to send them some gifts what with me not getting to go see them this summer....

A larger shopping googlee still awaits me though..what should I buy for my Grandma...I scratched and scratched my brains out but could think of absolutely nothing that she would literally use (i.e. not just keep very nicely packed in a cupboard) ....Gotta crack this one tonight..

Till later...

No comments: