Aloha People!

Edwin Schlossberg said - "The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think". My aim here is to do exactly that: create a corner in the online world that forces one to re-think and question ideas that are treated as a given.

To provide me feedback on a particular posting or just to contact me, write a comment!

The amusement factory

Like everyday I started on my morning blog-trotting expedition. I was quite amused by what I read today:

Sher ki shadi mein chuha (Funny piece about rats, lions and marriages in Hindi)

How people at offices think (Viewpoints differ when the object of discussion is female or male)

Aakhir Dil Hai Hindustani (about everyday life and corruption in India)

THE CLEANING LADY (zarra hatke..a different beat)

Get Well Soon Clinton (420 comments within last 3 days to wish a speedy recovery for the very popular Democrat leader. Aren't some of these comments funny though :) )

Life's Little Observations (funny observations about toilet paper and what not)


No comments: